ClubWorks Engineering, in collaboration with Peacock + Lewis Architects and Planners (P+L), is actively searching for a dynamic and skilled Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team
Senior Mechanical Engineer
ClubWorks Engineering, an innovative engineering services company in North Palm Beach, Florida, operating under the umbrella of the esteemed ClubWorks parent organization, is looking for talented and driven engineers to join our team. We specialize in delivering top-notch Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) engineering solutions, encompassing design and construction administration services.
At ClubWorks Engineering, our mission is clear: “To deliver Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing engineering and designs that are not only constructable but also impeccably coordinated, client-centric, and represent the epitome of value-driven solutions.”
If you’re passionate about contributing to a dynamic team that thrives on excellence and is committed to providing clients with cutting-edge engineering solutions, we invite you to explore the exciting opportunities at ClubWorks Engineering.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
ClubWorks Engineering, in collaboration with Peacock + Lewis Architects and Planners (P+L), is actively searching for a dynamic and skilled Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team. In this pivotal role, the selected candidate will demonstrate proficiency, leadership, and initiative while overseeing a team of mechanical and plumbing designers dedicated to crafting innovative MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) designs.
The role necessitates close collaboration with P+L architects, interior designers, and various professionals to deliver comprehensive MEP engineering and design services. These services span a diverse array of projects, encompassing clubhouses, club amenity buildings, custom residential structures, multi-family residential buildings, hospitality establishments, and other project types as needed.
- Demonstrate strong leadership by providing guidance and oversight to a team of mechanical and plumbing designers.
- Conduct thorough QA/QC reviews of engineering and design deliverables to ensure the highest standards of quality and accuracy.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive training programs for the continuous skill enhancement of mechanical and plumbing designers.
- Supervise and manage the daily execution of work within the mechanical and plumbing division, ensuring efficiency and adherence to project timelines.
- Conduct employee reviews and provide constructive coaching as necessary to foster professional growth and development.
- Contribute valuable input to overall staffing plans, leveraging your expertise to optimize team composition and effectiveness.
- Possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical engineering from an ABET-accredited university.
- Holds a Professional Engineer (PE) license in the state of Florida.
- Accumulated a minimum of 10 years as a degreed mechanical engineer, specializing in design and consulting, emphasizing a wealth of practical experience.
- Proficient in navigating and applying the Florida Building Code, Mechanical Codes, ASHRAE Standards, Plumbing Codes, and NFPA Standards.
- Expertise in utilizing AutoCAD MEP and Revit, highlighting advanced technical proficiency in design software.
- Demonstrates a passion for education and mentorship, with a proven ability to teach and guide mechanical and plumbing designers.
- Exceptional communication skills, enabling the clear and understandable delivery of technical knowledge to diverse audiences.
- Willingness and capability to conduct site visits and field surveys for accurate documentation of existing conditions.
- Proficient in developing comprehensive engineering reports and field documentation for existing buildings, essential for determining future capital expenditure projects.
- Proven ability to coordinate seamlessly with project personnel, including owners, clients, architects, interior designers, and other consultants.
- Adept at developing coordinated contract documents in collaboration with various stakeholders, demonstrating strong teamwork and project management skills.
- Skilled in presenting firm capabilities and credentials at live interviews, contributing to the organization’s professional image.
- Capable of writing insightful white papers comparing HVAC system alternatives for both new and remodeled buildings.
- Demonstrates proficiency in developing engineering scopes of work and corresponding fees for MEP projects.
- Skilled at estimating labor hours for mechanical and plumbing personnel on projects, contributing to effective project planning.
- Capable of developing accurate cooling load calculations to ensure optimal system performance.
- Proficient in conducting energy code calculations to meet regulatory requirements.
- Ability to develop detailed equipment and system specifications to guide project implementation.
- Thoroughly experienced in reviewing equipment and system submittals, ensuring compliance with project requirements.
- Responsive to Requests for Information (RFIs), demonstrating a proactive approach to addressing project challenges.
- Currently possess or demonstrate the ability to acquire an NCEES record within 6 months of hire.
- Hold an active Professional Engineer (PE) license in multiple states.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in the maintenance and installation of mechanical equipment,
- Exhibit a proactive approach to knowledge sharing by being adept at training new hires and designers in the utilization of AutoCAD MEP and Revit.
- Showcase the ability to efficiently manage MEP engineering projects, ensuring adherence to schedule and budget constraints for successful project outcomes.
ClubWorks Engineering values its employees by offering a comprehensive range of benefits, including competitive salaries, substantial healthcare packages, a generous retirement plan, and time off to foster a healthy work-life balance. ClubWorks Engineering’s benefits package includes the following perks for its employees:
- Medical insurance: The company covers 100% of the employee’s medical insurance costs.
- Dental and vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance offerings
- 401k retirement plan with a 5% company match
- 17 days of Personal Time Off and 9 paid holidays
- Continuing education and professional development
- Potential bonus opportunities
- Free coffee, soft drinks and snacks
An Equal Opportunity Employer
ClubWorks Engineering does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law or regulation. We intend that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
If you’re ready to elevate your career and be part of an innovative, forward-thinking company, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Senior Mechanical Engineer in the subject and share why you think you’d be a perfect fit for our team.